Clean Room Supervisor
Supervise and continuously improve the operations of the Cleaning Room, with the goal being world class in competitiveness and profitability.
- Improve the on time delivery rate for the plant
- Improve Efficiency in order to reduce direct labor in the cleaning room as a percent of shipments
- Reduce Cleaning Room Related defects on castings.
- Help reduce casting WIP for the company
- Efficiently plan, schedule workflow, resource allocate, manage capacity and maintenance of equipment.
- Train others in the use and application of applicable industry standards (SP 55, ASTM A802) Taylor & Fenn Cleaning Room workmanship standards.
- Learn and be able to identify casting defects.
- Develop the staff to consist of mostly “A “players. Building a team for the future and succession planning.
- Look for ways to improve the utilization of resources (people, material and equipment). Search for world class equipment and processes to give us a competitive edge
- Microsoft Office skills, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook are required
- Knowledge of standard manufacturing processes:, grinding, casting, welding, as well as Quality Assurance
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Significant experience in a metal casting facility with knowledge of lean manufacturing concepts.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to manage and supervise a team successfully